আজি চাওঁক- AS-CFMS, Assam Recruitment 2020: Junior Procurement Consultant, Apply Online
Last Date: 29/03/2020.
Assam Society for Comprehensive Financial Management System (AS-CFMS) has released a notification for the position of Junior Procurement Consultant on contractual basis within the World-bank funded ASPIRe project.
Name of post: Junior Procurement Consultant
No of posts: 1
Educational Qualification: Graduates in Engineering, Commerce, Business Administration or any other relevant domain.
Experience: At least 2 years of experience with the government (with state or central government / autonomous government bodies etc.). Experience in procurement domain will be preferable.
– Strong conceptual, analytical skills with clarity of thought process and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to work under tight deadlines.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
– Effective communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely convey necessary information, explain reasoning, and support conclusions using data and facts.
– Excellent computer and document processing skills.
– Knowledge of GFR 2017 and CVC guidelines will be preferable.
Scope of Work:
– Provide technical assistance (pertaining to procurement) to the procuring entities throughout the procurement cycle, including drafting bid documents,
– Help departments in conducting and organizing pre-bid meeting, preparing minutes, hold de-briefing meetings, and other day to day transactional procurement operations.
– Assist in preparing and updating procurement plans and track their execution at regular intervals.
– Provide help in record keeping; like developing checklists for various procurement records, file preparation, note sheets.
– Assist procuring entities in developing vendor databases, tracking or procurement activities and various stages, follow up with various authorities etc.
– Maintain database of grievances and complaints.
– Assist in the matters pertaining to Public Private Partnerships in the state.
– Any other tasks assigned by the Project Director from time to time.
Remuneration: Indicative consolidated remuneration will be in the range of Rs. 35,000/- to Rs. 90,000/- per month. Depending on qualification, experience and competency of the candidate, the salary is negotiable.
Period of Service: The contract shall be initially for a period of 1 (one) year with a provision of further extension on an annual basis up to the end of the project, subject to satisfactory performance.
Notification_Details Details/ Apply Online: Click Here .
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.