আজি চাওঁক- Assam Don Bosco University Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 28 Faculty & Laboratory Assistant Posts
Assam Don Bosco University.
Last Date: 05/03/2020.
Assam Don Bosco University invites applications for 28 Faculty & Laboratory Assistant posts in various departments:
A) Professor/Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in the Departments of:
- Computer Science Engineering (Qualified Candidate for a post of “Professor” is preferred): 1 post
- Mechanical Engineering (Qualified Candidate for a post of “Professor” is preferred): 1 post
- Civil Engineering (Qualified Candidate for a post of “Professor” is preferred): 1 post
- Physics (Preferred specialization is Plasma): 1 post
- Zoology: 1 post
- Botany (Preferred specialization is Plant Taxonomy/Bioinformatics): 1 post
- Master of Business Administration (MBA Finance/Operations): 2 posts (of which 1 post is Temporary Appointment for 6 months)
- Hospitality & Hotel Management: 2 posts
- Social Work (MSW with Specialization in Medical and Psychiatry/ HRM): 2 posts
- English: 2 posts
- Economics: 1 post
- Psychology (Preferred specialization is Clinical): 2 posts
- Mass Communication (Preferred specialization is Multimedia Communication/Production): 1 post
- M.A. with B.Ed (Psychology)
- M.A. with B.Ed (Philosophy)
- M.A. with B.Ed (Sociology)
- M.Sc Education with B.Ed (Specialization in Research Methodology)
- M.Sc. Education with B.Ed (Specialization in Educational Technology/ Instructional Design)
- M.Sc. Education with B.Ed (Specialization in Curriculum Development)
c) Laboratory Assistant:
- Laboratory Assistant in Life Sciences(Qualification–B.Sc. Zoology/ Botany): 2 posts
- Laboratory Assistant in Computer Science Engineering (Qualification is Diploma in Computer Applications/Engineering): 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants should have excellent academic and research record. Eligibility criteria is as per UGC, NCTE and AICTE norms.
The last date for the receipt of online applications:05.03.2020. Click the following link to apply online http://erp.dbuniversity.ac.in/adbu_erp/jobs/
For any further clarification or queries, contact
Director HR, ADBU – +91 9435569216
:Details: Details: Kindly check here .
Apply Online: Click Here .
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.