আজি চাওঁক- Assam: Weekly Assignment for Class VI to XII Students During COVID-19 Lockdown
Education department, Govt. of Assam has declared a set of weekly assignment for the students of Class VI to Class XII for creative skill development among students during Lockdown period of COVID-19. These assignments have been allotted for a period of 5 weeks with 1st week assignment to be completed within 17th May 2020.
Method to complete assignment:
– Students will write on particular topic given for the week at their own home only.
– After lockdown students will submit the same to the head of the respective school.
– Teachers will check the same after opening of schools.
– Selected Assignments will be awarded by state.
The followings parameters are to be followed in this regard:
1. Students from class-VI to X will participate.
2. After lockdown, every school will select any three best entries from each class and will submit to the respective CRCC.
3. Concerned CRCC with the support of two subject teachers of Higher Secondary level will select any three best entries from each class and will submit to the respective block.
4. Block will select total 100 best entries covering both UP and Secondary level with the support of block resource persons engaged for academic purpose/subject teachers of Higher Secondary level and will submit to the district.
5. District will select total 200 best entries covering both UP and Secondary level with the support of DIET/Academic Council and will submit to the State.
6. Students can write in any medium of instruction.
7. 10000 selected best entries will be awarded.
Check your assignment/s: Click Here .
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.