আজি চাওঁক- Land Records and Survey Assam Recorders Certificate Course 2020-21
Director of Land Records and Survey etc., Assam For the session 2020-21, Assam has been issued the official notification for 6 (six) months Recorder Certificate Class Course Training at Assam Survey and Settlement Training Center, Rajnagar, Dhingaon, Guwahati. This course is required for those candidates who want to get admitted group Under various revenue circle offices.
Course Name Land Records and Survey Assam
6 (six) month recorders certificate class course
Eligibility of Land Records and Survey
The age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years or more than 29 years as on 1 January 2020. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST candidates only.
The candidate should be an Indian citizen and be a permanent resident of Assam.
Format for application
Candidates can apply in Assam (Gazette Part-IX) standard form of application.
– Candidates whose applications are received on time and are found in all types of order will be allowed to appear in the written examination to be held at the district headquarters.
– Candidates who qualify in the written examination to appear in the Viva-Voice to be held in the Directorate of Land Records and Surveys etc. of Assam, Rupnagar, Guwahati-32 for final selection to undergo 6- (six months) recorders. Will be eligible. Certificate Class Course Training.
The written examination will be of the standard of HSLC examination.
Question paper will contain questions
(b) General knowledge and
(c) Assamese and Bengali language to test proficiency
How to apply
Candidates have to submit their application to the concerned Deputy Commissioners along with self attested copies of all testimonials including 2 (two) passport size photographs in an envelope.
– The envelope size should be 25 cm X 11 cm.
– The application should be subscribed as “Application for Recorder Certificate Class Course Training”
– Last date for receipt of application will be 20.02.2020.
– Already a candidate in any government / semi government / government service. The undertaking will have to submit its application through the appropriate channel.
Official Notification: Click here .
Application letter: Click here .
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.