আজি চাওঁক- AUIIP, Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply for Senior Technical Advisor (STA) Post
As you Know we are very serious to bring only the best Assam Career jobs for you, please visit our website regular basis.
Assam Urban Infrastructure Investment Program (AUIIP).
Last Date: 03/07/2020.
Assam Urban Infrastructure Investment Program (AUIIP) has released a notification for recruitment 1 Senior Technical Adviser (STA) vacancy at Project Management Unit (PMU), Guwahati of AUIIP.
Age: Applicant should not be more than 65 years.
Remuneration: Rs.1,35,000/- – Rs.1,90,000/- (minus the basic salary of pension received for retired Govt. Public sector employees) per month in respect of his services. Taxes as applicable will be dealt with as per applicable law.
Educational Qualification: Full time B.E. / B.Tech. Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or AICTE affiliated Institution with atleast 55% or equivalent marks. M.E/ M-tech in Civil Engineering or post graduation/diploma in Construction Management or post graduation/diploma in Project Management is preferable.
Experience: Minimum 20 years of total experience in Central/State Government /multi-sector public/ engineering project with atleast 5 years of experience in project/program management on projects funded by external agencies or other international agencies.
Computer Skills: Must have proficiency in the use of internet application, MS Word, MS Excel & MS Power point, MS project.
* Knowledge of project budgeting & procurement procedures.
* Knowledge of preparation of project‘s cost estimate, DPR, Bid Document.
* Knowledge of Multi-sector project management including environmental/social/safety/ QA-QC compliance etc.
* Knowledge of institutional capacity & capacity building programs.
* Knowledge of public awareness/participation/consultation works.
1. Due to the Covid –19 pandemic outbreaks only 4-5 candidates shall be called for interview at a time taking all the precautionary measures as to be followed.
2. It is mandatory for all the Candidates to wear mask while coming for the interview.
How to apply: Interested candidates shall submit CV along with a application to the Project Director, AUIIP via email email@example.com.
* The CV should be submitted along with the following document:
Copies of Pass certificates (Xth , XIIth , Graduation, Post Graduation)
Copies of work experience certificate ( including of the present job)
Copy of proof of Date of Birth
Copy of latest salary certificate.
* All the above certificates/documents submitted should be self-attested.
* Email id and phone no. should be mentioned in the CV.
* The last date of submission of the application form is latest by 5:00 p.m. on 03.07. 2020.
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.