আজি চাওঁক- Barnagar College, Sorbhog Recruitment 2020: Apply for 3 Assistant Professor Posts
Barnagar College, Sorbhog.
Last Date: 15 Days.
Barnagar College, Sorbhog has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 3 Assistant Professor posts.
Name of post: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 3
1. History = 01 (Unreserved, Roster Point No. 07)
2. Economics = 01 (Unreserved, Roster Point No. 03)
3. Chemistry = 01 (Unreserved, PWD, Roster Point No. 34)
Age: Not more than 38 years as on 01.01.2020 with relaxation of & years for SC/ST/PwD and 3 Years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
1) Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade In a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University .
2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
3) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this clause 4.4.1,
candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and procedure for award of Ph.D Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent Position in University/Colleges/ Institutions.
4) A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate or Master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled categories for the purpose or eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to the teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure.
5) A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Masters Degree Prior to September 19, 1991.
6) The period of time taken by candidates to acquire MPhil and/or Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as teaching/ research experience for appointment to the position.
– The candidates must know local languages and must have a Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC).
– In-service candidates must apply through proper channel.
How to apply: The applications will be received by the Principal, Barnagar College, Sorbhog within 15 days from the date of publication [21/02/2020] of this Notification along with a Bank Draft of Rs. 2,000/- only (non-refundable) in favour of Principal, Barnagar College, Sorbhog payable at State Bank of India, Sorbhog Branch.
Notification Details: Click Here .
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.