আজি চাওঁক- CBSE Cancels Pending Class 10, Class 12 Board Examinations : Details inside
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE Board) has today informed Supreme Court that CBSE Board pending Class 10, Class 12 Board Exam 2020 stands cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak in the country.
Here are the details of the CBSE decision —
- The remaining exams of class X and XII of CBSE will not be conducted.
- The students will have an option to appear in the examination if they wish to but if they don’t want to appear then their performance in the last two examinations will be considered to grant them marks.
- The option of appearing in exam will only be available to XII students and not for students of Class X.
- The exam date for XII students who want to take the test will be done when the atmosphere is conducive.
- The details of assessment for those students who do not want to appear for the test will be published by July 15.
- The decision was taken as many state governments had expressed inability in conducting exams and as many schools have been converted into quarantine centres.
- CBSE will issue new notification to quash it’s earlier decision to conduct examination from July 1 onwards.
- ICSE told SC that it is agreeable to the scheme proposed by CBSE and it will follow the same scheme.
Courtesy: TOI .
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.