আজি চাওঁক- DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2020 – 2 SVAYEM SAHAYAK Vacancy
O/o Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh
Walk-in Date: 07/11/2020.
Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh has released a notification for the recruitment of 2 SVAYEM SAHAYAK vacancy on contractual basis for a period of 06 (six) months under Re-SVAYEM scheme at the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh.
Name of post: SVAYEM SAHAYAK
No of posts: 02 nos (unreserved)
1. He/She must be a graduate in any discipline and Post Graduate in Management (both MBA and PGDM acceptable) from recognized universities.
2. He/She must be a permanent and current resident of Dibrugarh district.
3. He/She must preferably have good oral and written communication skills in both Assamese and English.
4. He/She should preferably possess a functional personal Laptop.
5. Must have computer proficiency (at least one year computer certification) and supporting documents for the same.
* Preference shall be given to candidates from National Institutes and having prior work experience.
Age: He /She should not be less than 21 years and more than 35 years of age on the day of publication of the recruitment Notification_Details.
Remuneration: Monthly fixed remuneration of Rs 25,000 (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) only per month .
Selection Procedure: Walk-in-interview will be held on 07.11.2020 from 10.30 AM onwards in the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh.
Documents Required: Original documents /certificates to be produced during walk-in-interview-are:
How to apply: Self-attested photocopies of all the aforementioned documents along with passport size photographs to be submitted with the application in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX and updated Curriculum Vitae. Candidates shall furnish their e-mail id, Contact Number in the application form.
Important information for candidates.
1. The candidates will report for Registration at Registration Counter Desk, near District Training Hall, Deputy Commissioner, Office, Dibrugarh on 7th Nov’ 2020 before 10.00 AM positively.
2. The candidates have to observe certain Covid-19 protocols at the time of appearing for interview like mandatory wearing of Mask, Gloves and use of sanitizers etc, and maintaining social distancing at the venue of interview.
Notification_Details Details: Click Here .
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.