আজি চাওঁক- DEE Assam online application process 2020 step by step. We have discussed on every problem you have faced during the online for fill-up process.
After a long time DEE Assam has invited online applications for recruitment of 9635 LP and teacher of U.P.
But some of the candidates are facing problem during DEE Assam online application processing. Therefore we have written this article in details for you.
You have to apply through the online portal dee.assam.gov.in. Moreover you have to upload your photograph, signature, certificate etc on the server.
So, read this till the end.
DEE Online Application Process
As the application process is online, you have to visit the official website of DEE.
You have register first then apply online.
- Log on to www.assamtet.online and click on “Apply Now” and then register.
- Register with your details for New applicant Or login using a phone number or email ID and password.
Before you proceed to register yourself, Read and understand the eligibility criteria and reservation policy Applying to you for the post.
Before final submission For online application form, you have to carefully read the declaration given on the website and give your consent to it.
Without it you will not be able to complete your registration. So it is important to do the same before final submission of the registration form.
The notification has clearly mentioned that if a candidate submits more than one registration page, his / her candidature will be canceled and debarred for future management without any notice.
Important Documents to Upload
Yours Scanned passport photo Must be within 150 x 200 px in size, less than 100 KB and over 50 KB.
How to Upload Photograph
In the DEE Assam online application process you have to upload your passport size photograph.
Scanned copy Recent photo of applicant With the following specification.
- Photo must be in Formal.
- Photo should contain passport size color photograph.
- Photograph should be taken in full face view while facing the camera.
- There should be no shadow and red eyes in the photograph.
- Photo format should be only .jpg
How to upload Signature
Scanned copy signature of Applicant With the following specifications.
- For DEE Assam online application process the applicant should sign the white paper in black ink and get the signature scanned.
- The signature should be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Maximum size should be 49 KB and minimum size 21 KB and size should be 50 x 200 px.
- Scanned signature format should be only .jpg or .jpeg.
How to upload Certificate
The marksheet and certificate can be uploaded in a single click.
To upload both of them as one document you can do an easy work.
- Scan the documents
- Create a single PDF file with them
- The PDF must be below 1 MB
- Upload them to the server.
I think this information regarding DEE Assam online application process is enough for you. If you think that you are confused and need more clarification. Then please comment below.
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.