আজি চাওঁক- Deputy Commissioner, Cachar Recruitment 2020: Apply for 3 Women Welfare Officer & District Coordinator Posts
O/o Deputy Commissioner, Cachar.
Last Date: 30/03/2020.
Deputy Commissioner, Cachar, Silchar has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 3 Women Welfare Officer and District Coordinator posts.
1. Women Welfare Officer
No of posts: 1
Pay: Rs 35000/-
– Masters in Social Work (from a recognized university) with understanding of schemes/ programmes implemented with focus on women
– Capable of communicating in the local language/dialect and effective liaison with district officials.
– Proficiency with computers for report writing & MIS
– Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of working with civil society organizations, Women and residents of the same district.
2. District Coordinator
No of posts: 2
Pay: Rs 20000/-
– Graduate in Social Work (from a recognized University)
– Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the District able to work with computers such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Women & residents of the same district.
How to apply: Candidates shall be required to download the prescribed application form from the website cachar.gov.in w.e.f. 04.03.2020 and send duly filled in application with the requisite documents indicated below.
a. One copy of the recent passport size photograph (size of 3.5 X 4.5) to be properly pasted on the space provided in the application form. Do not staple the photograph.
b. Age-proof certificate (Admit/Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination).
c. Particulars of all examination passed commencing with matriculation or equivalent Examination. A candidate could apply only for a post. The envelope sending the application should be superscripted “Application for Women Welfare Officer or District Co-ordinator in the District Level Centre for Women” on the top of the envelop and it should be addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Cachar, Silchar, Assam, PIN-788001 the applicant shall furnish self-attested photocopies of the above-mentioned documents with declaration as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
Duly filled Application Forms will be received till 5 pm of 30.03.2020.
:Details: Details: Click Here .
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.