আজি চাওঁক- Deputy Commissioner, Karimganj Recruitment 2020: Apply for 11 Junior Assistant Posts
O/o Deputy Commissioner, Karimganj.
Last Date: 06/03/2020.
Deputy Commissioner, Karimganj has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 11 Junior Assistant posts in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Karimganj.
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 11 [UR: 3, EWS: 1, OBC/ MOBC: 3, ST: 1, STP: 2, PWD: 1]
Pay: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/-
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for 5(five) years , for SC & ST candidates, 3( three) years for OBC/MOBC and 10(ten) years for PwD category candidates.
– The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be Graduate/Degree Examination passed in any discipline from a recognized State/Central University or a degree equivalent there through recognized by the State/Central Govt.
– Candidate must have proficiency in basic computer application like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, PowerPoint, DTP(English/ Bengali), Spreadsheet, presentation of graphics, concept of database, word processor, internet processing, e-mail etc.
– Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months diploma in Computer Application froti-an institute recognized by State/Central Government.
How to apply: Applicants must submit the following documents/testimonials alongwith the application
– 3 (three) copies of recent and coloured photograph of passport size(to be attested by Gazetted Officer) having the name with date of birth to be superscribed in front bottom of the photo.
– Specimen Signature(in a separate sheet)
– Admit Card, Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet of HSLC examination (self attested).
– Certificate and Mark Sheet of Graduation(self attested).
– Computer proficiency Certificate. (self attested).
– Caste Certificate(in case of reserved category candidate
– Copy of Employment Exchange Registration Certificate(having the up-to-date validity).
– Copy of EWS certificate in case of application submitted under EWSs category.
– Experience Certificate, if any.
The application must be submitted in an envelope with the superscription on the body of the envelop “Application for the post of Junior Assistant in DC’s Office, Karimganj” with the name and address of the candidates.
Date of submission of application: From 21st February, 2020(during office hour and in office working davs)
Last date of submission of the application: 06th March, 2020 upto 5.00 PM.
Address for submission of the application:
The Deputy Commissioner,
P.O. P.S. & District: Karimganj
Assam, Pin: 788710.
Notification Details: Click Here .
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.