আজি চাওঁক- Deputy Commissioner, Majuli Recruitment 2020
1. Junior Assistant
No of posts: 02 (UR-01 & OBC-01)
Pay: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- Grade pay Rs.6,200/-
• Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized State/ Central University or a degree equivalent thereof and recognised as such by the State/Central Govt.
• Candidates must possess a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by State/ Central Government and have proficiency in basic computer applications like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, PowerPoint, DTP (English and Assamese) and internet processing etc.
No of posts: 01 (UR)
Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- Grade pay Rs.5,600/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce from a recognized State/Central University or a degree equivalent thereof and recognised as such by the State/Central Govt.
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories up to 45 years; for candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC categories up to 43 years; for candidates belonging to ex-servicemen category up to 42 years and for candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities category up to 50 years as per Govt. notification dated 02/09/2020 issued by the government of Assam in Personnel (B) Department.
Selection Process: Written test and Computer Proficiency Test (for Junior Assistant) and Hand writing Test( for copyist).
1. General English: 75 marks
2. General Knowledge: 50 marks
3. Quantitative Aptitude: 25 marks
5. Knowledge of Computer (Theory): 50 marks
6. Language Skills in Assamese: 50 marks
7. Computer Proficiency Test: 50 marks
1. General English, General Knowledge & Arithmetic: 100 marks
2. Handwriting Test: 50 marks
How to apply: Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online at https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/majuli from 13/10/2020 to 27/10/2020.
Applicants must upload the following documents/testimonials along with the application:-
• One recent passport size photograph.
• Specimen Signature.
• Admit Card/Pass Certificate & mark sheet of HSLC Examination.
• Certificate/Mark sheet of Graduation.
• Caste Certificate (If applicable)
• Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
• Experience Certificate (If any).
Starting Dates of Online Apply: 13/10/2020
Last date of Online Apply: 27/10/2020
:Details: Details: Click Here .
Apply Online: Click Here .
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.