আজি চাওঁক- Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon Recruitment 2020 : ORUNODOI Sahayak Vacancy
O/o Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon.
Walk-in Date: 16/09/2020.
Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon has released a notification for engagement of (one) ORUNODOI Sahayak for Dhing LAC (Morigaon Part) and 1(one) ORUNODOI Sahayak for Batadroba LAC (Morigaon Part) for implementation of ORUNODOI Scheme in Morigaon District.
Name of post: ORUNODOI Sahayak
No of posts: 2
a) She/he should be a Permanent resident of Assam.
b) She/he should preferably have a personal Desktop / Laptop for the purpose of Data Entry / Uploading of Application / Documents in the online portal.
a) She/ he should be a Graduate in any stream.
b) She/he should hold certificate in one year Computer Diploma Course from any recognized institution.
Age: She/he should not be more than 35years of age, on the day of publishing of this Notification_Details.
Remuneration: Monthly fixed remuneration of Rs.15,000/- Per Month for a period of two months only.
1) To facilitate the implementation process of ORUNODOI scheme at District Level and to assist the applicants in filing up of the Detailed Application Form (DAF) to be filled up by the approved beneficiaries in the Legislative Assembly Segment.
2) Data Entry/ Uploading of the approved list of beneficiaries in online portal.
3) To assist Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon in timely implementation of the scheme.
How to apply: Interested candidates may attend the walk-in interview as per the schedule given below.
Date: 16.09.2020 (Wednesday)
Time: 10 AM to 2 PM.
Venue: DC’s Office, Morigaon
Documents to be produced at the time of Walk-in-interview:
– Graduation Certificate
– Marks sheet
– 1 year Computer Diploma Certificate
– Address Proof
– Age Proof both
* All above document in original and Photocopies.
N.B.: No TA/DA will be borne for attending the Walk-in-Interview and wearing of mask/ face cover is compulsory.
Notification_Details Details: Click Here .
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.