আজি চাওঁক- Home Ministry Permits Universities to Conduct Final Term Exam in September
As you Know we are very serious to bring only the best Assam Career jobs News for you, please visit our website regular basis.
End-of-term exams in colleges and educational institutions which have been suspended since March in the light of coronavirus pandemic – can now be held, maintaining all safety measures, the Union ministry of home affairs has said. Accordingly, the University Grants Commission (UGC) released fresh guidelines, saying the end-of-term exams can be held in September.
“The final Term Examinations are to be compulsorily conducted as per the UGC Guidelines on Examinations and Academic Calendar for the Universities and as per the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) approved by the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare,” reads the statement issued by the MHA.
The UGC has revisited its earlier guidelines related to university examinations.
In view of the safety, career progression and placements of the students and their larger interests, after consulting @HMOIndia and @MoHFW_INDIA, it has been decided that pic.twitter.com/evKTYPwnIa
— Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) July 6, 2020
UGC Guidelines for University Exams 2020: Key Points
* The terminal semester(s)/ final year(s) examinations will be conducted by the universities/ institutions by the end of September, 2020 in offline (pen and paper)/ online/ blended (online + offline) mode.
* The students of terminal semester/final year students having backlog should compulsorily be evaluated by conducting examinations in offline (pen and paper)/ online/ blended (online + offline) mode as per feasibility and suitability.
* In case a student of terminal semester/ final year is unable to appear in the examination conducted by the University for whatsoever the reason(s) may be, he/she may be given opportunity to appear in special examinations for such course(s)/ paper(s), which may be conducted by the university as and when feasible, so that the student is not put to any inconvenience/ disadvantage. The above provision shall be applicable only for the current academic session 2019-20 as a one-time measure.
— Spokesperson, Ministry of Home Affairs (@PIBHomeAffairs) July 6, 2020
* The guidelines regarding intermediate semester/ year examinations, as notified on April 29, 2020 will remain unchanged.
* If need be, the relevant details pertaining to the Admissions and Academic Calendar in the universities and colleges shall be issued separately in place of those mentioned in the earlier guidelines issued on April 29, 2020.
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.