আজি চাওঁক- J.N. College, Boko Recruitment 2020
J.N. College, Boko has released a notification for the recruitment of 6 Assistant Professor, Junior Assistant & Lab. Bearer vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru College, Boko.
1. Assistant Professor
No of posts: 4
a) Department: Geography
No of posts: 02, Category: 01 post reserved for OBC/ MOBC, Roster Point-G and 01 post for Unreserved, Roster Point-46.
b) Department: Education
No of posts: 01, Category: UR, Roster Point-4.
c) Department: Bodo
No of posts: 01, Category: Reserved for ST (H), Raster Point-50 (Advertised for second time).
2. Junior Assistant
No of posts: 01, Category: UR-01. Roster Point-3.
3. Laboratory Bearer
No of posts: 01, Category: OBC/ MOBC-01, Roster Point-6.
a) Assistant Professor: For the post of Assistant Professor educational qualification and selection procedure will be as per Govt OM no. AHE.407/2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with NET/ SLET/SET. Candidates must have latest UGC norms having at least 55% marks at Master Degree level (50% far SC/ST/PWD candidates) Those candidates who are awarded Ph.D. in accordance with the UGC (minimum standard and procedure for award of Ph.D. degree) regulation, 2009 are exempted from the requirement of the condition of NET/SLET/SET.
(ii) Junior Assistant: Graduate in any discipline from any UGC recognised university with a
diploma or certificate course in computer operation of minimum three months duration.
(ili) Laboratory Bearer: HSLC passed.
Age: Age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01-01-2020 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates. In this regard, the comply with the Hon’ble Gauhati High Court order dated 21-08-2019 in W.P. (C ) No. 5998/ 2019 and dated 13-02-2020 passed in case no. 1.A. (civil) 4287/2019 in W.P. (C) No. 5998/ 2019 will be strictly followed for those candidates comes under purview of the court order.
– In service candidates should apply through proper channel with NOC from the competent authority.
– The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language.
(i) Assistant Professor: Rs. 2000/- through a non-refundable demand draft drawn in favour of ‘Principal, J. N. College’ Boko payable at UBI, Boko Branch
(ii) Junior Assistant & Laboratory Bearer: Rs. 500/- through a non-refundable demand draft
drawn in favour of ‘Principal, J.N. College’ Boko at UBI, Boko branch.
How to apply:
1. The applicants for the post of Assistant Professor must apply in the DHE’s prescribed format available in the college website and also in the website of Director of Higher Education, Assam along with all documents and testimonials.
2. The applicants for the Junior Assistant & Laboratory Bearer must apply in the prescribed of
Assam Govt. Part-IX Standard Form along with all documents and Testimonials.
3. The application must reach the Principal within 15 days from the date of publication [DOP: 29/10/2020] of this Notification_Details.
Notification_Details Details: Click Here .
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.