আজি চাওঁক- Jal Jeevan Mission, Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 96 Technical Officer Vacancies
Jal Jeevan Mission, Assam.
Last Date: 05/07/2020.
Jal Jeevan Mission, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 96 (Ninety six) Technical Officer vacancies in various districts of the State of Assam.
Civil Engineer: 77
Mechanical Engineer: 19
1. B.E./B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ institution with minimum 60% marks.
2. The candidates should be a domicile of Assam.
3. Age not more than 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
Desirable Qualification/ Skill:
1. Relevant knowledge in areas of community driven rural/urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, Sanitation and other relevant areas)
2. Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and Internet.
3. Willing to work in complex, multi stakeholder and fast-moving environment.
4. Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines and multi-tasking.
5. Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local language (s).
6. Good social, analytical, communication, inter-personal and planning skills.
7. Self-motivated and possessing ability to work independently as well as in teams.
8. Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
Remuneration: The consolidated fixed remuneration of the Technical Officer shall be Rs. 30,000 (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) per month with an annual increment of 10% (after appraisal).
Selection Process: Due to the current situation with reference to the COVID 19 pandemic, a contact less recruitment process will be adopted purely based on academic performance from Class X to Graduation level. Moreover, Candidate’s fit to the essential and desirable qualification/skills will also be considered.
How to apply:
a) An application with all details needs to be filled online in by clicking https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dxgobetE9iTpIlqjPsBkfWbwzDeKQl5DpQjYXN764CE/edit .
b) Copies of Academic transcript (HSLC to Graduation) must be attached.
Interested applicants should submit the online application along with all above mentioned documents as attachment latest by 05 July 2020. For any further details, mails may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
:Details: Details: Click Here .
Apply Online: Click Here .
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.