আজি চাওঁক- AS-CFMS Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Senior Business Analyst Posts
Assam Society for Comprehensive Financial Management System.
The Assam Society for Comprehensive Financial Management System (AS-CFMS) invites online applications for the position of Senior Business Analyst on a contract basis within the World Bank funded ASPIRE project.
Post Name: Senior Business Analyst
Number of posts: 1
Salary :: 800,000.00 to 1,000,000,000.00 / year
– Identify and understand the business problem and the impact of the proposed solution on the operations of the organization;
– Documenting complex areas of project scope, objectives, added value or profit expectations using an integrated set of analysis and modeling techniques;
– Translate business objectives into system requirements using powerful analysis and modeling tools;
– assessment of business needs, thus contributing to the strategic planning of information systems and technology directions;
– Assist in determining the strategic direction of the organization;
– Liaison with key GOA officers and SIs during initial installation and testing of new products and services;
– Design and develop high quality business solutions;
abilities and skills:
– Must have experience of providing similar nature in private sector / government / public sector undertakings.
– At least B.Tech, BE, MCA or MBA, PGDBA in any discipline from any UGC recognized institute / university with at least 5 years overall experience in Business Analysis.
– Must be able to develop business architecture using requirements such as scope, process, options and risk.
– Must be able to analyze business requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews, workshops, and workflow analysis.
Must be able to translate stakeholder requirements into tangible deliverables such as functional specifications, user cases, user stories, workflow / process diagrams, data flow / data model diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, business process modeling language (BPML, integrated modeling language) . (UML) etc.
– Must have knowledge and hands-on experience on tools like Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio etc.
– Must be able to provide input into developing and modifying systems to meet business requirements and develop business specifications to support these amendments.
– Must be able to establish liaison between business / government and technical personnel to ensure mutual understanding of processes and applications.
– Strong analytical skills, and the ability to synthesize complex concepts and communicate them effectively.
How to apply: Candidates can apply online by visiting https://bit.ly/2RuO8H4. Last date for submission of application is 02/02/2020 till 1700 hrs.
:Details: Details: Kindly check https://bit.ly/2RuO8H4
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.