আজি চাওঁক- Assam Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2020: Driver post @ Guwahati
Assam Administrative Tribunal invites applications from eligible candidates who have registration Employment exchange To fill the following posts in the state of Assam:
Post Name: Driver
Number of posts: 01 [OBC]
Educational Qualification: HSLC pass or equivalent from a recognized Board / Council of the Government. Of Assam.
Salary: Rs. 14000 / – to 49000 / – + GP Rs.5200 / – and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Must not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years of age than 1 year
January 2020. However, the upper age limit is less than 3 (three)
Year for OBC / MOBC and 5 (Five) years for SC / ST candidates. (Copy
HSLC Admit Card / Certificate / Legally Recognized Birth Certificate
Age proof will be accepted and presented along with
Experience: Minimum 3 candidates
(Three) years of driving experience in gov./semi
Board / Board / Corporation of Government as on 01.01.2020. Period from
Driving license till the date of application
Minimum three years as on 01.01.2020.
Selection Criteria: For selection, candidates have to appear in the following examinations:
Phase 1: Candidates whose applications will be accepted will have to appear in the written / online driving knowledge test of 50 marks. (The mode of examination i.e., whether written or online, will be communicated at the given time)
PHASE II: Ten candidates against single vacancy will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the driving skill test to be held in Guwahati for all the original testimonials as well as physical efficiency check, which will be notified later. The driving skill test will be of 50 marks.
– Candidates should be physically fit with no disability and good eyesight.
– Candidates should not have any criminal record and police cases.
– Candidates already in service in the government will have to apply through the appropriate channel in the government / government depot etc. Norms.
– No responsibility will be taken for loss or late delivery of application and / or call letter by post.
How to apply: Candidates should submit their application to the Registrar, Assam Administrative Tribunal, GAD Building, Panbazar, Guwahati-01.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form:
– HSLC copy card / certificate / legally recognized birth certificate, which will be accepted as age proof only.
– Copy of caste certificate.
Copy of marksheet / pass certificate issued by Board / Council Experience Certificate
– Copy of valid LMV driving license not later issued from 01.01.2017
– Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidates indicating full name on the back.
– A self-addressed envelope (size- 10 inch x 4.5 inch) affixed postage stamp of R.S. 5 / – up to date employment exchange registration card.
Last date of submission / receipt of application is 10 February 2020. Applications will be accepted only during office hours, no application will be considered after the deadline is set.
Advertisement Details: Kindly Inquiry here .
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.