আজি চাওঁক- Kampur College, Nagaon Recruitment 2020
No of posts: 1
– A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks ( or an equivalent grade in a point scale whenever grading system is followed) from a recognized university.
– A PhD degree in concerned /allied/ relevant discipline(s) in the institutions concerned with evidence of published work.
– Associate Professor / Professor with a total experience of 15 years of teaching / research / administration in universities / colleges and other institutions of Higher Education.
– A minimum of 10 research publications in peer reviewed or UGC listed journals
– A minimum of 110 Research Score as per Appendix-II at Table-2 of UGC Guidelines of 18th July 2018.
– A minimum score as stipulated in Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance based Appraisal in Appendix-III required for direct recruitment of Professors in colleges.
– A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Master’s and Graduate level for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Differently abled (Physically and visually abled ) categories for the purpose of eligibility and assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale (wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
– A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the PhD Degree holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991.
– A Principal shall be appointed for a period of 5 years.
Age: Upper age limit 55 years as on 01-01-2020 as per prescribed rules as on the date of application as per Govt. Notification No. AHE 45/2019/2 dtd. 25.02.2019
2. Assistant Professor
No of posts: 3
Subject wise vacancy:
* Political Science : 1 [ UR : 1, Roster Point No. 23]
* Geography : 2 [ UR : 1 , Roster Point No. 20; SC : 1, Roster Point No. 22 ]
Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure: Candidate’s educational qualification and selection procedure will be as per Govt. Office Memorandum No.AHE.407/2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with the NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D. degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D. degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility conditions of NET/SLET/SET.
The candidates must have good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale) at the Master’s degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders, who have obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th of September, 1991. The candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M.Phil./Ph.D./ Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on date of interview and not beyond.
Age: The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2020 with relaxation of 5 (five) years for SC/ST/PWD candidates and 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
How to apply:
Principal: Applications in prescribed format issued by DHE Assam along with complete bio-data and testimonials from HSLC onwards must be accompanied with a Demand Draft of Rs 3000/- ( Three thousand ) only drawn in favour of Principal i/c & Secretary, Kampur College, Kampur payable at A/C No. 7250010003438, Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, Kampur Branch, IFSC Code : UTBIORRAGB, Branch Code : 7250.Application completed in all respect must reach the President, Governing Body, Kampur College, Kampur-782426 within 15 days from the date of publication [DOP: AT, 31/10/2020] of this Notification.
Assistant Professor: Applications in DHE’s prescribed format along with all supporting testimonials from HSLC onwards and complete bio-data must be accompanied by a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand) only drawn in favour of Principal i/c & Secretary , Kampur College, Kampur payable at A/C No. 7250010003438, Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, Kampur Branch, IFSC Code : UTBIORRAGB, Branch Code : 7250. Application completed in all respect must reach the Principal –in-charge/ Secretary, Kampur College, Kampur-782426 within days from the date of publication [DOP: AT, 31/10/2020] of this Notification.
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.