আজি চাওঁক- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Khanapara Recruitment 2020: Apply for PGT, TGT, PRT and other posts
As you Know we are very serious to bring only the best Assam Career jobs for you, please visit our website regular basis.
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Khanapara.
Walk-in date: 18/02/2020.
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Khanapara Invites qualified and willing candidates to attend walk-in-interview at the Vidyalaya at 9:00 am on February 18, 2020 PGT, TGT, PRT, Computer Instructor and other posts.
1. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Subject: Chemistry, English, Hindi, Mathematics, Geography, Commerce, History, Economics, Biology, Political Science, Physics, Biotechnology
Educational Qualification: Masters degree (with minimum 50% marks) in relevant subject with B.Ed degree.
2. PGT Computer Science
Educational Qualification: MCA / B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc. PG Diploma in Computer Science with PG Degree in Computer Science or any discipline or PG Degree in any discipline with “B” level from DOEACC or “C” level from DOEACC with minimum 50% marks)
3. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Subject: Science, English, Social Science, Mathematics, Sanskrit, Hindi and Assamese
01. The candidate has a B.Ed. Degree on the day of application.
02. For TGT Engineering, Hindi Sanskrit and Assamese the related subjects should be in all the three years of graduation with 50% marks.
03. TGT Any two of the following for graduation with 50% marks in History, Geography, Economics and Polls for Social Sciences. Science in which all the years of graduation with at least 50% marks should be History or Geography.
04. For TGT Science, the candidate should study Botany, Zoology and Chemistry in all the subjects of graduation with at least 50% marks in each subject.
05. For TGT Mathematics, the candidate should have studied Mathematics with 50% marks in each with any two subjects in Mathematics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics in all the years of graduation.
06. CTET qualified candidates will be given priority.
i) Intermediate or its equivalent; And JBT / BLEd or Graduates of less than two years duration with 50% marks and B.Ed.
ii) Preference will be given to CTET qualified candidates.
iii) Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium
Educational Qualification: B.A / B.Sc. with Certificate or Diploma in Counseling from recognized institute. (Psychology).
Desirable Qualification: Minimum one year experience of providing career / educational counseling to the student in school or placement knowledge and experience in Placement Bureau or registration with Rehabilitation Council of India as a Professional Counselor.
6. Computer Instructor
Educational Qualification: DOEACC / Graduate with PGDCA / / O ‘/ Level A’ level diploma or Graduate with higher qualification with Computer Science subject.
7. Art & Craft Instructor
Educational Qualification: Degree / Diploma from recognized university / institute. Participation at the national / state level with a good track record will be preferred.
8. Sports and Yoga instructor / trainer
Educational Qualification: National Certificate holder / B.P.Ed. / Diploma, Diploma in Yoga from recognized institute (as applicable).
9. Music Instructor
Educational Qualification: Recognized University / Degree / Diploma in Music with specialization in Vocal / Dance / Instruments.
Educational Qualification: Degree / Diploma in Nursing from recognized institute.
11. Data Entry Operator
Educational Qualification: Graduation and one year certificate / diploma / DEAC Level O Level / Level A Level recognized by the Government.
Salary: Remuneration as per KVS criteria.
How to apply: Eligible and interested candidates will have to submit a completely filled application form in a specific proforma on 18-02-2020 with self-attested copies of all relevant documents before the interview.
All original documents are also required to be produced for verification before the interview.
Location: KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA KHANAPARA GUWAHATI, Pin-781022
Reporting time: February 18, 2020 at 9:00 am
:Details: Details / Application Form: Kindly Inquiry here .
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.