আজি চাওঁক- NHM Assam Certificate in Community Health Course 2020, Online Application
NHM Assam Certificate in Community Health (CCH) Course
National Health Mission, Assam has released official admission notification for the 6-Months Certificate in Community Health (CCH) to be started from July 2020.
Candidates who successfully complete this course will get certificate from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and will be posted in the Sub Centers – Health & Wellness Centres as Community Health Officer (CHO) in Assam.
NHM Assam Certificate in Community Health (CCH) Course Details 2020
Name of course: Certificate in Community Health (CCH) Course July 2020
No of seats: 660
Duration of course: 6 months (Full time, theory and practical classes)
Certificate awarded by: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
NHM Assam Certificate in Community Health (CCH) Course Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for applying for the Certificate Course are as follows:
* B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing – Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from a recognized Institute / Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized Institute or University from a recognized institute or University / GNM Course Passed & registered with Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors” Council.
* Less than 35 years of age; however, less than 40 years for the SCs and STs.
* The course is open to any eligible candidate including existing contractual employees of NHM State Health Society.
Selection Procedure for NHM Assam Certificate in Community Health (CCH) Course
* The eligible candidates will be selected based on the aggregate percentage secured by the candidate in the last qualifying degree / diploma.
* The selected candidate has to sign surety bond immediately after the placement in the Programme Study Centre.
Stipend/ Remuneration During the Course
For In-service Candidates:
* Respective Remuneration/Salary per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging
For Other Candidates:
* Stipend Rs 10,000/- per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging
Remuneration: On successful completion of the course, the CHOs, if absorbed under NHM will receive Rs. 25,000/ per month and performance based incentives up to Rs. 15,000/- per month.
NHM Assam Certificate in Community Health (CCH) Course Online Application
Interested candidates need to apply through online mode by the NHM Assam’s official https://nhm.assam.gov.in .
Important Dates of NHM Assam Certificate in Community Health (CCH) Course
Last date of submission of application is 20th July 2020.
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.