আজি চাওঁক- NHM, DHS, Sonitpur Recruitment 2020: Apply for Laboratory Technician Post
O/o Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur.
Walk-in Date: 28/05/2020.
Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur has released a notification for the recruitment to the post of Laboratory Technician (purely temporary) for emergency duty under NHM, DHS, Sonitpur in designated hospitals, quarantine centres.
Educational Qualification: Higher Secondary passed in Science (Class-Xll) with minimum 1 year Diploma in Medical Laboratory & Technology (DMLT) from any Govt. recognised Institute, College & University. Experienced candidates will be given preference.
Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 38 years of age.
Pay: Rs. 16,500/- per month including all emoluments.
– The Selection Committee will interview the candidate for their suitability.
– Initially the post shall be for a month from the date of joining, may be extended further as per requirement.
– No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
– List of candidates will be published on 30 May, 2020.
How to apply:
The candidates will have to bring original and one set of self attested photocopies of the following:-
* Certificate of Educational qualification.
* Age Proof.
* Residential address proof.
* Three copies of recent passport size photograph with name of applicant written at the back.
* Candidates will have to reach the venue one hour before the start of interview.
Time: 10:00 AM onwards
Venue: Conference Hall, School of Nursing, KCH.
Notification_Details Details: Click Here .
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.