As you Know we are very serious to bring only the best Assam Career jobs News for you, please visit our website regular basis.
Panchayat and Rural Development (PNRD), Assam has invited applications from interested families under village ares to issue job cards under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA).
The mandate of the MGNREGA is to provide at least 100 days of guaranteed wage employment in a financial year to every rural household whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work.
Under this scheme, following categories of people will be included:
1. Migrant workers who
have returned home from other states .
2. Migrant workers who have returned home from urban areas within the state .
3. Other interested people of the state who has returned home due to the present crisis situation of COVID-19 .
– The daily wage will be @ Rs 213 per day by working under MGNREGA.
– The willing persons would be provided job card within seven days and they would get work once asked for.
– One job card will awarded per family.
How to apply: Any applicant willing to work may approach Gaon Panchayat / VCDC / VDC or Block Office and submit application in the format below for a Job Card .
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.