আজি চাওঁক- Museum Directorate Assam Recruitment 2020-Grade-IV Posts
The Museum Directorate Assam Recruitment 2020 has been invited in the prescribed standard form, which is published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from eligible candidates willing to fill the following vacant Grade-IV approved posts under the Directorate of Museums of the Government of Assam.
Museum Assam Directorate Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Grade-IV
Number of posts: 4 [2- UR, 1-ST (P), 1-SC]
Salary: PB – 12000 -37000, Grade Pay 3900
Minimum Class – VIll passed and maximum HSLC passed.
The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 January and should not be more than 38 years as on 1 January 2020.
Maximum age relaxation of 05 years in upper age limit for SC / ST and 03 years relaxation for OBC / MOBC as per Govt. Rule.
Additional eligibility conditions
- Candidates / applicants have to mention the employment registration number along with the date in their application form in the appropriate column.
- The candidate should be physically fit and healthy.
- The candidate should be well versed in the official language of the state.
- The serving departments in the candidate government should submit their application through the appropriate channel.
how to apply
The application should be accompanied by the following documents:
- Self attested copies of age certificate, educational qualification, caste certificate, experience certificate if any and valid employment registration card and residential certificate (PRC / Voter ID / Aadhaar). Candidates will have to provide their mobile number. In the application form.
- Three copies of recent passport size photographs self-attested.
- A self-addressed envelope (22 cm x 10 cm) affixed postage stamp for Rs. Only 5.
- Candidates / applicants have to mention the name of the post applied for on the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
The application should be submitted by general post at the following address-
Office of the Museum Directorate, Assam,
Guwahati – 781001.
No application will be accepted in person.
Application fee: No application fee is required.
The last date for receipt of applications is 20 February 2020.
Eligible candidates have to appear in the written examination. The written test will be of 90 minutes duration of 50 marks. No TA / DA will be borne to participate in the test.
Selected candidates will be shortlisted and have to physically appear with the original documents for verification related to various claims submitted with the application form.
There will be no viva-voce (interview).
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.