আজি চাওঁক- Social Welfare, Jorhat Recruitment 2020
O/o Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat.
Last Date: 19/09/2020.
Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat has released a notification for the recruitment of 3 Women Welfare Officer and District Coordinator vacancy under District Level Centre for Women (DLCW) for the districts of Jorhat under National Mission for Empowerment of Women (NMEW) to support all women welfare scheme including Mahila Shakti Kendra.
1. Women Welfare Officer
No of posts: 1
Remuneration: Rs. 35000/- (fixed)
– Masters in Social Work ( from recognized university) with understanding of schemes / programmes implemented with focus on women
– Capable of communicating in the local language / dialect and effectively liaison with district officials
– Proficiency with computers for report writing & MIS.
– Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of working with civil society organization, women and resident of same district
2. District Coordinator
No of posts: 2
Remuneration: Rs. 20000/- (fixed)
– Graduate in Social Work (from a recognized university)
– Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the district; Able to work with computers such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Women and resident of same district
How to apply: Applications along with self-attested photocopies of requisite documents should be addressed to Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat , Assam, PIN-785001.
Dully filled Application Forms will be received from 05/09/2020 to till on or before 5 pm of 19th September 2020 only in the O/o the District Social Welfare Officer, Na-Ali, Pachim Bongalpukhuri, Jorhat.
A candidate can apply for only one post.
The envelope sending the application should be superscripted “Application for Women Welfare Officer or District Coordinator in the District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)” on the top.
:Details: Details/ Application Form: Click Here .
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.