আজি চাওঁক- SSC CPO 2020 Notification : Apply for 1564 Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPF
Staff Selection Commission.
Last Date: 16/07/2020.
Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification for 1564 vacancies in Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2020 (SSC CPO).
2. Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female
No of posts: 78 (Open)
3. Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
No of posts: 1395 [ CRPF: 1072, BSF: 244, ITBP: 43, CISF: 20, SSB: 16 ]
Age: Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001). Age relaxation is as per GOI rules.
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-), Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial
Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-), Group “C” (Non-Gazetted)
Educational Qualification: Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
* For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
* Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
* Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
* Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, master card, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to apply: Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
Submission of online applications: 17-06-2020 to 16-07-2020
Last date and time for receipt of applications: 16-07-2020 (23:30)
Last date and time for making online fee payment: 18-07-2020 (23:30)
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 20-07-2020 (23:30)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 22-07-2020
Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020
Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): 01-03-2021
Notification Details: Click Here .
Apply Online: Click Here .
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.