আজি চাওঁক- VidyaDaan Programme, Assam: How to Contribute E-content @ DIKSHA ?
SCERT, Assam has released official notification of VidyaDaan Programme, Assam. Interested parties and organisations can now start their registration process.
VidyaDaan Programme, Assam:
VidyaDaan is a call for “contribution/ donation of Knowledge” in the form of e-content for school education from class-1 to 12 for any subject to ensure continuity of quality learning across the country. A dedicated portal is allocated for this programme.
Hon’ble Education Minister, Govt. of Assam has launched VidyaDaan programme for the State of Assam on 7th, June 2020 in the line of national VidyaDaan programme which is an extension of DIKSHA (Digital Infrastructure of Knowledge Sharing) of MHRD, Govt. of India.
VidyaDaan Programme, Assam Contents:
Contributions are invited in the form of e-contents (Explanation Videos, Classroom Teaching Videos, Experiential Videos) aligned to the State textbooks of-
* SCERT(State Council of Educational Research and Training), Assam – (Elementary Education Department)
* SEBA (Board of Secondary Education, Assam)
* AHSEC (Assam Higher Secondary Education Council)
* Asom Rastrabhasa Prachar Samiti
e-contents can be contributed from Class I to XII in five mediums- English, Assamese, Bodo, Bengali, Hindi (Textbook detail is available in the form of projects on the VidyaDaan portal- https://vdn.diksha.gov.in/as/contribute)
Who can contribute to VidyaDaan Programme, Assam?
Contribution of e-contents for VidyaDaan is invited from the following organizations-
3. Inspector of Schools/DEEOs (Teachers can contribute through 1S/DEEOs of their respective
4. DIETs (District Institute of Education and Training)
5. Colleges and Universities of Assam
6. Different departments of Govt. of Assam like-
* Cultural Affairs Department, Govt. of Assam and its sub-organizations
* Environment and Forest Department, Govt. of Assam its sub- organizations
* Tourism Department, Govt. of Assam its sub-organizations
7. Television Channels of Assam
8. Film/Documentary/Music producers/directors of Assam
9. Non-Government organizations (NGOs)
10. National and International Organizations
How to register for VidyaDaan Programme, Assam?
To register as a contributor in VidyaDaan, Assam, Please visit https://vdn.diksha.gov.in/as/contribute
You can upload a demo video at the time of your nomination (A demo video on the process of nomination is available in the VidyaDaan portal). Selected Organizations will be able to contribute content after approval of their nominations.
File Format & content size for VidyaDaan Programme, Assam:
The file size and format should be under 50 MB and .mp4 format respectively. All content will be licensed under a Creative Commons license frame work.
Important Dates for VidyaDaan Programme, Assam:
Registration for VidyaDaan Programme, Assam starts from 10th June, 2020.
Last date for registration and nomination of your contribution is 30th June, 2020.
Official Notification: Click Here .
Apply Online: Click Here .
Thank you for visiting and supporting us.